1. The product has low density. Relying on liquid self-weight forming, the compactness of low-pressure casting machine products is lower than that of die casting, and its strength is slightly worse, but its elongation is higher.
2. The surface finish of the product is not high. Casting products tend to form blast-like pits on the surface after cooling and shrinking.
3. There are less pores in the casting, and the degree of advancement of the product after heat treatment can be greatly improved, even exceeding that of the die-casting product.
4. The mold life is longer than that of die casting, and the mold cost is low.
5. Slow filling and low production efficiency.