1. Determine the height of the door handle and drill the hole at the corresponding position on the door for installation.
2. In order to facilitate the operation on both the inside and outside of the door, the door should be opened during installation.
3. Install the corresponding parts in the holes, fix the screws with a screwdriver and install the screw and connecting screw on the outer panel parts.
4. Install the square rod hole of the door handle with the interlocking square rod, and align the interlocking square rod hole with the square hole of the outer panel component to complete the installation of the outer panel component.
5. Use a screwdriver to fix the screws on the right side. Insert the lock body from the inside to the outside into the lock body hole. Insert the screw from the lock body panel hole into the lock hole body mounting hole thread and tighten with a screwdriver.
6. Finally, install the lock box or the lock plate at the corresponding position on the door frame.