The electrophoretic paint film
The electrophoretic paint film has the advantages of fullness, uniformity, smoothness and smoothness of the coating, hardness and adhesion of the electrophoretic paint film,
Corrosion resistance, impact performance and permeability are significantly better than other coating processes.
(1) Using water-soluble paint, using water as the dissolution medium, saving a lot of organic solvents, greatly reducing air pollution and environmental hazards, safety and hygiene, while avoiding fire hazards;
(2) high coating efficiency, small coating loss, and the utilization rate of paint can reach 90%~95%;
(3) The coating film has uniform thickness, strong adhesion, good coating quality, and uniform and smooth paint film can be obtained in various parts of the workpiece such as inner layer, depression, weld seam, etc., and other coating methods are solved for complex shape workpieces. Painting problem
(4) High production efficiency, automatic continuous production can be realized in construction, and labor efficiency is greatly improved;
(5) The equipment is complex, the investment cost is high, the power consumption is large, the temperature required for drying and curing is high, the management of coating and painting is complicated, the construction conditions are strict, and wastewater treatment is required;
(6) Only water-soluble paints can be used. The color cannot be changed during the painting process, and the stability of the paint storage is not easy to control.
(7) Electrophoresis coating equipment is complex and has high technology content, which is suitable for fixed color production.