How to repair the broken door handle
1. To repair the door handle, first of all, we need to screw down three screws on the side of the door. Generally, the upper and lower two are fixed locks, and the middle one is used to locate the handle.
2. Remove the two screws from the inside of the door and hold the outside door handle with your hand to prevent it from falling off and breaking.
3. Remove the external door handle and cover, and then pay attention to the cover screw without falling off and losing.
4. After that, install the inner handle and rotate the screw hole to the outside, then tighten it with a screwdriver, so that the door handle can be fixed.
5. After installing all parts, pull the handle several times again with your hand to check whether the door handle is normal, not strong enough and flexible enough. If you can't use it properly, you need to check again whether the installation is not in place or the lock body needs to be replaced.
This door handle has a rustic style, simple yet practical, and can be used inside or outside the door panel of your room, we recommend installing it on the door panel. Its simple atmospheric style must be suitable for any room style of yours. If you are still hesitant to choose which door handle, this product must be your first choice.